Are you looking for a company to turn your creative work into high quality, custom printed Jigsaw Puzzles? If so, you have come to the right place. Our company does one thing only – design and produce Jigsaw Puzzles… and we are good at it!
Puzzles Unlimited are the premier manufacturer of specialty custom made-to-order jigsaw puzzles.
Whether you are an individual artists or photographers looking to launch your first line of bespoke “limited edition” puzzles, a museum or tourist attraction looking for specialty merchandize to sell in your gift stores, or a corporate training department looking for ways to get your message across, then our team is here to turn your ideas into reality.
Why Choose Us?
Whatever your purpose, if you need Jigsaw Puzzles then we are your best choice for the following reasons:
- With 18 years experience, we know what it takes to make a high quality, successful Jigsaw Puzzle. We make it our business to make your puzzle project a success.
- Every order is given personal attention by our production team. From graphics layout to scheduling and quality control, we care about each order.
- Our puzzle quality results from accurate colors, high quality printing, unique die line cuts and an attention to detail.
- With order quantities starting as low as 64 puzzles, we offer the best prices in the business with progressive discounts for larger quantity.
- We are flexible allowing multiple designs per order – this allows you to test different sizes and images to find the ones that sell.
- Our range of puzzle sizes and piece counts is unrivaled – from small promotional postcard puzzles to large 1000 piece puzzles.
- A professional Graphics Department is available to work with you on your product layouts. Before ever going to print, we produce a unique 3D graphical preview of how your final puzzles will look.
- We design our own puzzle die cuts. If your requirements are non standard, we would be happy to look at a custom die design for you.
Since the day that John Spilsbury of London, picked up his marquetry saw in 1767 and created the worlds first puzzle, we have been fascinated. The world loves jigsaws and we love designing and producing them for you to sell to your customers.
Take the Next Step
Each customer is different so contact us today and tell us what you are looking for. Our Sales Manager would be happy to take your requirements and work on a package deal for you.